Precise method producing functional coatings for lifetime and functionality enhancement of mechanical parts. According to requirements is possible to produce coatings with the metalurgical bonding to the base material with resistance against wear, oxidation, corrosion and for applications at elevated temperatures (up to 1000 °C). Method is suitable for manufacture, renewal and repairing of shafts, flanges, pivots, broaching tools, turbine blades and functional surfaces of moulds and tools.
- Low level of heat input to cladded parts
- High process efficiency and reproducibility
- Cladding with metallurgical bonding to the base material
- Possibility of cladding in any thicknesses and 3D shapes
- Excellent adhesion and cohesion of the coating without porosity