Laser welding is used primarily for parts where the emphasis is placed on high welding speeds, precise, high quality weld joint without contamination, porosity and with low thermal deformation of the surrounding material. High process speed, stability and easy implementation of automatic welding process and possibility of on-line diagnostics of the weld make from the laser welding favorite method for industrial applications.
- Optimal technology for automation
- Regular smooth weld with low porosity
- High process stability and welding speed
- Low level of heat input and deformations on welded parts
- Possibility of welding conventionally unweldable materials