An important cornerstone of Lasertherm company's portfolio is the area of conventional robotic welding (MIG/MAG, TIG). We realize welding in the field of customer contracts or in a complex integration of robotic welding workplaces.
Integration of robotic welding stations MIG/MAG, TIG:
- FANUC welding robots, FANUC positioners, special positioners and linear tracks of our own design and production
- possibility to test the technology in our production in Pilsen
- mobile, standardized and special workplaces
- large and small series production - possibility of parametrization of programs
- maintaining constant output quality of your products
- significant reduction of repairs and subsequent complaints
- streamline of production time by 30-40%
- modernization and a feature of your company with respect to the current development and trends (Industry 4.0 - robotization and production automation)
Robotized Welding of large units
Examples of robotic welding workplaces
Positioners for robotic welding workplaces
Controlled positioners are an essential tool for efficient robotic welding. The basic criteria for the correct selection of positioners include the size of the welded assembly, its weight and the expected volume that the workplace should process. Spatial disposition can also have an important role.
LaserTherm integrates in-house positioners as well as FANUC and MOTOFIL positioners. All axes of positioners are equipped with FANUC servos. The advantage is easy programming in one background and perfect synchronization with FANUC robots.
3-AXIS H-TABLE 3-AXIS H-TABLE WELDING SYSTEMmore info
5-Axes positioner for FANUCmore info
5Axes positioner for FANUCmore info
Double Orbital Positionermore info
Orbilal positionermore info
Do you have questions or want to send an inquiry?