Modern method of the surface heat treatment using as a heat source high power laser radiation. This technology uses self-quenching effect for formation of the hardened structure and is suitable for almost all types of mechanical parts. Shafts, pulleys, sheaves, bearing cages, gearwheels, tools for pressing, cutting or casting and parts for energy industry. Laser hardening is a clean process without the use cooling oils and other consumables.
- Processing of any geometry
- Local processing of required areas
- High speed, reproducibility and reliability
- Elimination of crack creation and deformation
- Feedback control according to actual process temperature